Celtic Capital Corporation does not disclose or use non-public personal information about our clients or former clients, other than to carry out the purposes for which the information was disclosed, or as permitted by law. Information will not be disclosed to an unaffiliated third party for any reason, without your prior written consent.
Important Disclosure Information - All users of this web site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to these terms and conditions.
- The publication of our web site on the Internet should not be construed by any consumer or prospective client as our solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet.
- We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to our web site or incorporated herein, and we take no responsibility therefor. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
- Please remember that different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy will be profitable or equal any historical performance level.
- Each client and prospective client agrees, as a condition precedent to client's access to our web site, to release and hold harmless Celtic Capital Corporation, its officers, directors, owners, employees, and agents from any and all adverse consequences resulting from any of client's actions or omissions that are independent of client's receipt of personalized individual advice from us.
- We do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing this web site, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
- Third party links are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
- Your use of this web site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A.
- The entire content of this web site is the property of Celtic Capital Corporation.
- We shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials of this web site.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing this web site or completing your contact information.